Thank you for using “MTL Estsharh” application and other services of Medical Technology Leaders - MTL.
“MTL ESTSHARH” is a mobile application that enables the doctors and physicians to be fully connected with their own patients through unique features. The user of “MTL ESTSHARH” should be fully aware of all related terms and conditions, regulation, and rules before using the mobile application.
ACCORDINGLY, “MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADERS – MTL” ENCOURAGES ALL USERS TO READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REGULATIONS, AND RULES OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OF MTL’s WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATIONS OF “MTL ESTSHARAH”.
General Terms and Conditions
All users of this site or “MTL Estsharh” agree that access to and use of this website or other related services (provided by MTL ESTSHARH) are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site or other related services provided by MTL Estsharh.
These Terms of Service (the 'TOS') are a legally binding agreement made by and between Medical Technology Leaders - MTL (or the “Service Provider”), and you (or the “Service User”), acting in your capacity as individual and, if applicable, on behalf of the entity, you are legally representing or for whom you are using this application (collectively, 'you', 'your', 'yours').
All reference to the T&C encompasses any terms, guidelines, and rules provided / approved by MTL.
You understand that by using these services you acknowledge and agree that MTL will treat your use of the Services of MTL Estsharh as an acceptance of the Terms and to be fully bound thereby.
These TOS governs your access to and use of 'http://www.mtleasers.com/' in addition to any other World Wide Website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by MTL (collectively, the 'Website') and the products, services or applications offered or developed by MTL on the Website (collectively the 'Products/ Services/Applications').
MTL reserves the right to update or change or amend these TOS at any time, and for any reason by posting the revised version on application in a way that amended T&C affect the existing MTL's services effective immediately after being posted on the website. The continued access or use of this application and any services contained therein as of the effective date of any such modification shall be deemed by your continuous acceptance of these TOS, as modified.
https://www.mtleaders.com/en/Generic/DoctorsPrivacyPolicy (incorporated herein by reference) form legally binding contracts between you and MTL by using MTL's Services, and to abide and comply with these TOS. If you do not agree to be bound by the TOS of MTL Estsharh and to follow all applicable laws, guidelines and policies, please do not access or use the application or any of MTL's services.
The Services are not intended for use by you if you are legally unauthorized to practice your profession or the entity you are affiliates thereto is not licensed to conduct its activities. By agreeing to these TOS, you are representing to us that you and your entity are legally licensed to conduct your professional activities.
AS a doctor, Specialist, Therapist, or Physician, it is crucial to understand that you shall be solely liable and fully responsible for the accuracy of the diagnosis or the treatment of the patient you deal with through MTL's services or applications. MTL shall not under any circumstances endure any responsibility due to any medical error, malpractice, gross negligence committed by the physician as MTL exercises the sole role of the intermediary party between the physician / Doctor and the patient.
You agree that materials available through this application are for informational purposes or for facilitating the user's activities only and not a substitute for professional medical advice. The information and services on MTL’s website or applications are intended and provided only for activities related to medical professions, and are not intended for presentation directly to patients. MTL, its licensors, and its suppliers are not responsible for any breaches of disclosures of content from this website to any third parties including but not limited to patients.
Subject to the terms and conditions of these TOS, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to use the content and materials on the application in the normal course of your use of the application. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law.
MTL will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein, except as expressly set forth in a written approval. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the application, than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for their intended purpose and except as expressly set forth in these TOS. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the Services. If you become aware of any conduct that violates these TOS, MTL encourages you to contact us. MTL provides Services accessible on different equipment and devices including but not limited to certain mobile devices, and computers etc., which you are providing for this purpose. MTL is not liable to provide the required devices or the telecommunication facilities i.e., internet connection or mobile service.
This agreement was written in Arabic and English. To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the Arabic version, the Arabic version controls.
Also as part of our commitment, we welcome all your feedback through our Contact Us form of any of the policies and conditions listed below.
User Registration and Passwords
You do not have to register in order to visit the application. However, in order to access certain features of the services, you will need to register with MTL and create an account through the online registration process on the website or the mobile application. Your account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. In creating an account, you must provide MTL with accurate and complete registration information, as prompted in the registration form. You must promptly notify MTL if any of this information changes. If you fail to provide or update this information, MTL may terminate your right to use the application or the Services.
In case this is your first approach to MTL applications, upon the registration is completed, you are kindly requested to contact MTL for opening an account for your practice.
When you open your account, you will be asked to choose a password. You must keep your password confidential and under no circumstances should you respond to a request for your password, particularly a request from an individual claiming to be an employee of MTL. MTL's employees will never ask for your password. You must notify MTL if you receive such a request.
You will be responsible for all use of your password and account, including, without limitation, any use by any unauthorized third party. You must notify MTL immediately if you believe your password or account has been obtained or may be accessed or used by any unauthorized person or entity. In addition, you must notify MTL immediately if you become aware of any other breach or attempted breach of the security of the application.
You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of data or files to MTL, it is your responsibility to use a secured encrypted connection to communicate with the Services. Three consecutive logon failures will result in suspension of your login information requiring you to contact the MTL via email to revalidate your account.
Consent to Communications from MTL Estsharh
By registering as a “User” and providing MTL your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, changes to features and special offers in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may opt-out of such Service-related emails by opting out of such feature.
Subject to your compliance with these TOS, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-assignable, paid license to download and install the Application on a mobile phone or other device; and personally use the service/ products/ application through your account (as applicable) ('User Account'). The same goes for IT administrators working on behalf of the user.
You are prohibited from probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network breach or otherwise circumventing any security or authentication measures, accessing, tampering with, or using non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, MTL (or our service providers') computer systems; interfering with or disrupting any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services; planting malware or otherwise using the services to distribute malware, access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, 'scraping') sending unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam, sending altered, deceptive or false sourcing information, including 'spoofing' or 'phishing' publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization; impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
By approving these TOS, you agree not agree to sub-license, sell, assign, rent, lease, export, import, distribute or transfer or otherwise grant rights to any third party in the Application or MTL website, or undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works or improvements, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, decryption, emulation, hacking, discovery or attempted discovery of the source code or protocols of the Application or any part or features thereof; except to the extent permitted by law.
You shall not remove, obscure or alter any copyright notices or other proprietary notices included in the Application, use the Application or cause the Application (or any part of it (to provide commercial products or services provided by third parties or using the application from user account other than yours.
Application and Updates
Your license to use the Application is automatically revoked if you violate these Terms in a manner that implicates our intellectual property rights.
Our pause syncing feature pauses syncing of your files, but may not cease all data transfer, so you should exit the desktop client if you'd like to stop data transfer
Third Party Technology/ Sites and Linking and Framing
Third Party Sites
Your contents (User-created contents)
1. By using our Services, you provide us with information, files, and folders that you submit to MTL (together, 'your folder');
2. By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to the application, including by submitting User Created Content within the Web Site, you accept to grant MTL, or represent and warrant that the owner or authorized licensor of such content has expressly granted MTL, the exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, modify, delete, enhance and distribute such content to incorporate same on MTL's platform including but not limited to MTL's website. This incorporation includes the act of processing such content including but not limited to product features, image thumbnails or document previews, design choices we make to technically administer our Services, for example, how we redundantly backup data to keep it safe. You give us the permissions we need to do those all the above things solely and exclusively to provide and promote the Services. This permission also extends to trusted third parties.
3. You acknowledge that the usage of the content by MTL on MTL' platform(s) will not constitute any infringement to the intellectual property, copy rights or trademarks owned by the user
4. MTL acknowledges to collect the user's prior approval to disclose any content on any platforms other than MTL Estsharh. The refusal by the user to approve such disclosure will preclude MTL from same.
5. You retain full ownership to your folder or the format that will be created by MTL as User Created Content limited for your personal use.
6. You understand and agree that the relationship established by and between you or the User/ Subscriber and MTL is a management/Service Agreement to gather, acquire, collect, transfer, process, merge, migrate data and that you have provided it to MTL for this purpose.
8. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of files, user posts, or any other information you provided to MTL.
9. The Services provide features that allow you to share your content with others working under your supervision in your organization. There are many things that users may do with that folder (for example, copy it, modify it, share it).
(MTL's and MTL Estsharh created contents)
1. All information, files, and folders that you or your staff submit to the application, that are being processed or created in new form does not in a form shall constitute MTL created contents, in addition to the materials on the application available through the Services (e.g. MTL Estsharh) , including without limitation, the logos, design, text, graphics, noting that the selection, arrangement and organization thereof are owned by MTL, its licensors or other entities.
2. Product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases used on any MTL’s application, its licensors or other entities. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are trademarks or trade dress of MTL or /and MTL Estsharh. If you use such trademarks or logos, you must include appropriate attribution. All other trademarks, trade names and the like that appear on the application are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any of these trademarks, trade dress, or trade names, or any confusingly similar marks, dress or names, without a prior express written approval by MTL.
3. You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments, testimonials, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services or our products ('Ideas'). By submitting any Idea, you acknowledge that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and that will not place MTL under any fiduciary or other obligation related thereto, that MTL is free to disclose the Ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Ideas without any additional compensation to you. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Ideas shall, and hereby does, constitute a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to us of all right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Ideas and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, and any other legal theory. You should not submit any Ideas to us if you do not wish to license such rights to us. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Ideas you make.
Doctors’ or User’s Responsibilities
1. Files and other content in the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights of others and is deemed confidential. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share files. You will be fully and solely responsible and liable for what you copy, share, upload, download or otherwise use while using the Services.
2. You, will be fully and solely responsible for maintaining, safeguarding and protecting all your data. MTL or MTL Estsharh will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your data, any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your data, or to compensate any damages incurred to you due to the lack of protection to such data
3. If your contact information or other information related to your account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current.
4. You will not use the Services to establish, attempt to establish, or enforce, directly or indirectly, any agreement or coordination of the prices charged for any product or service; the kinds, frequencies or amounts of any product or service offered; or the customer or customer categories for any product or service, or otherwise engage or attempt to engage in price fixing, output restriction, or customer or market allocation.
5. You will not use the Services, directly or indirectly, to engage in any anti-competitive, deceptive or unfair practices, or otherwise violate applicable antitrust, competition or consumer protection laws, or regulations.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measure designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will be unable to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk
Intellectual Property Policy
MTL respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. MTL may remove content that in its sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. In addition, MTL will, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a user of the Application or the Services has infringed your copyrights, trademark/service mark rights, please notify MTL using the info email or by contacting the legal department of MTL.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant to MTL that: (i) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under these TOS; (ii) your assent to and performance of your obligations under these TOS does not constitute a breach of or conflict with any other lawful obligations whatsoever, agreements, arrangements, any applicable laws, regulations rules; or any court sentences and rulings by which your are bound. (iii) these TOS constitutes legal, valid and binding obligations on you, enforceable in accordance with its terms and conditions; (iv) you will not infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party in your use of the Web Site or the Services and the right of privacy to your customers/ patients; and (v) you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Services and the Web Site, including these TOS (vi) you are a duly qualified physician in your field(s) of practice.
You agree that your use of the application shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MTL, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. MTL makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this application's content or the content of any sites linked to this application and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. MTL does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any hyperlinked services featured in any banner or other advertising, and MTL will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall MTL, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that MTL shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk or harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
Moreover, that Services are controlled and offered by MTL from its facilities in (Please insert the country where your server is existing). MTL makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold MTL, representative, officers, directors, employees and agents, shareholders, ('Indemnified Parties') harmless from any damage, loss, cost or expense (including without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs) incurred in connection with any claim, demand or action ('Claim') brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these TOS; (iii) alleging facts or circumstances that would constitute a breach of any provision of these TOS by you, including violations of law or allegations of violation of privacy, publicity intellectual property rights related to User Created Content you submit; or MTL's created contents; (iv) arising from, related to, or connected with your use of the Web Site or the Services to violate of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these TOS and your use of the Service; (v) any other party's access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code. If you are obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this provision, MTL may, in its sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any Claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not settle compromise or in any other manner dispose of any Claim without the prior written consent of MTL.
MTL will not be liable for failing to perform under these TOS by the occurrence of any event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, a labor disturbance, an Internet outage or interruption of service, a communications outage, failure by a service provider of MTL to perform, fire, terrorism, natural disaster, war or any other reason out of MTL’s control.
You understand and agree the disputes regarding the interpretation, validity and enforceability of the TOS are resolved by the recourse to the litigation and the chosen court is the North Cairo Court.
1. MTL will have the right in its sole discretion, for any reason, with no liability towards you or any third party, to terminate your account or your access to the application or Services. Such reasons may include, without limitation: (i) your breach of any part of these TOS, (ii) your violation of the rights of any third party; (iii) in the case of Services features that require payment, the invalidity of your credit card, your exceeding your credit card limit or 'chargeback' of a fee or other payment; or (iv) your user account becoming inactive for an extended period of time.
2. Effect of Termination. If your account is terminated, MTL may, in its sole discretion, delete any web sites, files, graphics or other content or materials relating to your use of the Web Site or Services on servers owned or operated for MTL or otherwise in its possession, and MTLwill have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Web Site or the Services. If your account or your access to the Web Site or Services is terminated, MTL reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the Web Site or the Services, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If your account is terminated, you must immediately pay MTL any fees that you owe it. Regardless of whether you have the right to access or use the Web Site or the Services, these TOS will survive indefinitely unless and until MTL chooses to terminate it.
3. All notices required by or permitted to be given under these TOS will be in writing and delivered to you by any of the following methods: (i) hand delivery, (ii) certified/registered mail and/or against return receipt requested through Egyptian Post, postage prepaid, (iii) overnight courier, or (iv) electronic mail. If you give notice to MTL, you must use the address drawn on the Web Site. If MTL notifies to you, MTL must use the contact information provided by you to MTL. Each party agrees that any notice that it receives from the other party electronically satisfies and exhausts any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. These TOS contains the entire understanding of you and MTL regarding the use of the application, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between you and MTL regarding its subject matter. These TOS will be binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without reference to conflict of law principles. These TOS and all of your rights and obligations under them will not be assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of MTL. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right, power or privilege under these TOS will be deemed as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude the other party from further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, authority, or privilege under these TOS. You and MTL are independent entities / contractors, your relationship with MTL does not constitute in any way an agency, partnership, joint venture; or employee-employer relationship. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these TOS will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these TOS, all of which will remain in full force and effect. These TOS and the service contract have been drawn in both languages English and Arabic, drawn in two counterparts, an original for each party to act upon it. In the event of conflict or discrepancy between the two languages of the Contract or between the Contract and TOS, the English version and the provisions herein of TOS shall prevail.
- If any court or regulator decides that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions of the MTL Site and MTL Estsharh are governed by Arab republic of Egypt law. Disputes can be dealt with by the Egyptian courts.
- These terms and conditions apply between us and users. No other person is entitled to benefit under these Terms and Conditions.